I really am not one to make a resolution for the new year, but goals? Yes indeed! I have lots of goals! I was really happy with all that we have accomplished in previous years! We are slowly but surely working at making this place what we really want!
So, here are the goals for 2016:
- Begin beekeeping! I’ve already taken a class and made great contacts, so bring on the bees. (I think!!)
- Make a pollinator garden! You know, to attract those bees and butterflies!
- Vacation somewhere different! (Now that the boy is getting older, we want to see more of this country!)
- No new fashion for me for 2016! I know most females would freak out over this one. (The fashion industry is just too throw away for me!)
- Reduce garbage! I need to Compost more and quit buying packaged items! (Did you know the average American produces 4.4 lbs of garbage per day?!?!)
- Complete the 2016 in 2016 challenge. That means getting rid of 2016 things in our home this year! We can do it!!
- Finish our kitchen remodel. We have been dragging our feet majorly!
- Build an arbor and plant some grapes. (I’ve wanted to do this for years!)
- Expand the garden
10. Preserve more food for next year! (Since I kinda learned how to last year!)
11. Organized the least organized area of the house! (The garage!)
12. Treat my crafting more like a business instead of a hobby. ( I tend to never really try hard in this area!)
13. Work on budgeting and paying down this house! (We just started really looking at our budget last year, and we made some crazy discoveries!)
I plan on doing a monthly recap on how we are doing!
Does anyone else have some goals this year?!?!