I have really enjoyed sharing the goals that I had for the year! I’m not sure if anyone actually reads them/or is interested, but I’m pretty proud of not giving up after 1 month!
1. Begin beekeeping: Our bees are doing great! I need to winterize the hives. I also, with lots of help, tried to save a tree hive. But they didn’t make it. But overall this has been a good season!
2. Make a pollinator garden: I can say that we have definitely completed this challenge! So many different flowers!✔️
3. Vacation somewhere different:(Now that the boy is getting older!) The boy went to a weekend scout camp, but nothing else new to report
4. No new fashion in 2016: I know most females would freak out over this one! I didn’t get a single item again! So, this is pretty much a ✔️
5. Reduce garbage: (Did you know the average American produces 4.4 lbs of garbage per day?!?!) Only 1 bag of garbage this month from the kitchen. We also had to throw out some unusable items from the garage.
6. Complete the 2016 in 2016 challenge: That means getting rid of 2016 things in our home this year! We really got caught up this month! I’m loving this challenge!
7. Finish the kitchen remodel: We still need the baseboard put in, but that’s it! We will be finished this year!
8. Build an arbor and plant some grapes:Still at a stand still! But the grapes won’t be growing anymore this year and the posts are set. This is kind of a completed!
9. Expand the garden: We have definitely completed this for the year! We added on several raised beds and a three sisters garden! So we can give this a ✔️
10. Preserve more food: I think I can definitely check this off! We canned so many green beans, tomato sauces, jams/jellies! We are already loving the taste of summer in our canned food!
11. Organize the least organized place in the house, the garage: I got rid of so many items from the garage! I’m hoping to have a craft show here this month or next in there!
12. Treat my crafting more like a business: Only a few online sales, but I sold a good bit at 3 different craft shows this weekend!
13. Work on budgeting and paying down the house: We had a certain number that we were shooting for being at for the end of the year, and we are there already! So this goal is already a big ✔️!
Only 2 months to go!!! How are your goals going?!?