Only 1 month left this year?!?! How is that possible? I am so proud that I have followed through on these goals!
1. Begin beekeeping: Our bees are doing great! I can still see them coming out for a nice cleansing flight every once and a while. But, they are just doing their own thing! So a big ✔️ to beekeeping!
2. Make a pollinator garden: I can say that we have definitely completed this challenge! So many different flowers!✔️
3. Vacation somewhere different:(Now that the boy is getting older!) The boy went camping again! And, we made it to Washington D.C. The boy has been wanting to go there again forever!
4. No new fashion in 2016: I know most females would freak out over this one! I picked up a few shirts for the boy, and a few for me. Plus a pair of jeans. All from the goodwill! So, this is pretty much a ✔️
5. Reduce garbage: (Did you know the average American produces 4.4 lbs of garbage per day?!?!) Only 1.5 bags this month! Did I mention that I never have to buy garbage bags? It’s kind of awesome!
6. Complete the 2016 in 2016 challenge: That means getting rid of 2016 things in our home this year! So, guess what?!?! We straightened up around here and got rid of all 2,016 things! So, a big ✔️
7. Finish the kitchen remodel: only the baseboard left! We will finish in December! (Are you reading this Mr. Llewellyn?)
8. Build an arbor and plant some grapes:Still at a stand still! But the grapes won’t be growing anymore this year and the posts are set. This is kind of a completed!✔️
9. Expand the garden: We have definitely completed this for the year! We added on several raised beds and a three sisters garden! So we can give this a ✔️
13. Work on budgeting and paying down the house: We had a certain number that we were shooting for being at for the end of the year, and we are there already! So this goal is already a big ✔️!
I am so glad to be finishing these goals this year! But, I’m planning on just as many goals next year!! Does anyone have a goal they’d like to share?!?!